Wednesday 27 April 2016

Liebster Blog Award


I have been nominated by the lovely Kay at Deep In The Cornish Countryside to take part in the Liebster Blog Award nominations. THANK YOU KAY :)

Here's what you have to do to take part:-



1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to his/her blog.


2. Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
3. Answer ten questions you’ve been asked.
4. Nominate 5 new bloggers that you want to share with the world.
5. Then create ten new questions for the bloggers you are nominating.
6. Notify the bloggers that you have nominated them.

Here are the ten questions I was asked, and my answers:-


1. What is your favourite meal?
Hmmmm, this is a tough one, however, probably traditional Christmas dinner with all the trimmings.

2. What has been your best ever bargain buy?
I tend to get bargains on a regular basis, however, possibly my favourite is the set of four vintage Alfred Meakin dinner plates with Hathaway's Cottage on which I got for £9.99 on Ebay. I love those plates :)

3. What are your top 3 favourite films?
This is tough but The Adams Family, Every Which Way But Loose and Steel Magnolias.

4. If you could invite 3 people for dinner, either living or dead, who would it be?
Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin & Sammy Davis Junior - for the sheer entertainment value !

5. What was the last book you read?
"A Half Forgotten Song" by Katherine Webb. FANTASTIC.

6. You are stuck in a well and the cast of the last television programme you watched are coming to rescue you ..... who will be hauling you out? 
Hawkeye and BJ from M*A*S*H :)

7. Marmite .... Love it or Hate it?
Love it.

8. If you could have a super-power, what would it be?
To fly.

9. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
Toast and marmalade with a mug of Lady Grey tea, which I have every day.

10. What is the one thing that makes you think of Summer?
Seeing my flipflops.

My own five blog nominees are:-

Sustainable Mum

Emma at Handmade by Em

And here are my ten questions to those five nominees:-

1. What book are you currently reading ?

2. What is your favourite season ?
3. Do you prefer Halloween or Bonfire Night ?
4. What is your favourite kind of cake ?
5. Which historical figure would you most like to buy a pint/glass of vino ?
6. Do you collect anything ?
7. Where were you born ?
8. What is your guilty pleasure ?
9. What is your favourite Christmas movie ?
10. If you could have a super-power, what would it be ?

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award, thankyou so much for nominating me, I would nominate you but obviously I can't now xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination Fiona, I'll be making a blog post shortly! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for nominating me Lucy. I have done this once before but will try and do this one sometime in the next week. I apologise for not yet replying to your letter, I will attempt to find time very soon, not sure where all the days are going to at the moment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lucy, thank you for thinking of me to give me the nomination. I made a deal with myself when I started blogging 6 years ago that I wouldn't do the awards I did have a badge on my blog that I sadly had to delete. I just don't have the time these days. But I really appreciate you thinking of me and thank you. dee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. missing your posts

    ReplyDelete